Thursday, January 14, 2010

Would a girl like a manicure/pedicure at a spa as a romantic suprise gift?

heck yea...i know i would love that as a romantic giftWould a girl like a manicure/pedicure at a spa as a romantic suprise gift?
Wonderful idea.Would a girl like a manicure/pedicure at a spa as a romantic suprise gift?
That is the best gift you can give a woman!
HELL YEAH
I know girls and the answer is yes..
I can't think of any girls I know of who wouldn't appreciate that. Women love to to be pampered physically, and to be made to feel special. Tossing in a candlelight dinner for the two of you would be a great addition, too.
Hell yeah almost all women want manicures and pedicures, sh** I wish my husband would get me that kind of gift
Yes! a girl would. also flowers would be nice! :)
yeh I'd love that.
Yes, that would be a wonderful gift. It would be better if you did it yourself. It would mean more to her.
I sure would! My number is ***-***-****! Call me or I can meet you there! LOL.
I would. Good thinking.
i know i would :]
Absolutely! Girls love to feel pampered...
Or get her tanning sessions,and a date with a massage therapist
i sure as heck would! that would be nice


probably expensive though huh
That would depend on how long I had been with a guy. Instead sigfn her up for a massage or something. Tell her that she works so hard that you want her to relax.
well she would but if you want to give her a romantic gift, you should do something more serious and romantic of course so she world feal more special ,make her a romantic dinner so you can have time to tell her everything you like about her.trust me she would love it im a girl too and thats what i would love if somebody did that to me.
yeaaaah

No comments:

Post a Comment