Thursday, January 14, 2010

Spa pedicure in massage chair while pregnant?

My doc gave me the ok for pedicure, no restrictions on hot foot tub temp, rubbing feet or legs...but i forgot to ask about the massage chair. My salon has these awesome chairs that can spot massage your lower or upper back or shoulders. I obviously wouldnt do lower back area but is it ok to have it massage shoulders, next, upper back? I dont have an appt with doc for a month and cant wait to treat myself if i can!Spa pedicure in massage chair while pregnant?
I would say shoulders should be fine, but why not just call real quick and ask? Most baby Dr's are used to calls all the time about things like this. Or if you're really worried, I know my spa can just turn the massager off.Spa pedicure in massage chair while pregnant?
carefully and im sure it will be fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment