Friday, January 15, 2010

My husband got me a great gift certificate for Valentines Day at the spa. It's for a massage, pedicure, facial

,and haircut. Three different people will be working on me. I need help on how much I should tip each one.My husband got me a great gift certificate for Valentines Day at the spa. It's for a massage, pedicure, facial
You can tip each one according to how much you like their service.I would be happy with a tip of 20% of service cost.


So,haircut is $35.00,you would tip $7.00...You see.


Pedicure is $35.00,you would tip another,$7.00.


Same with Massage 20% of cost of massage.


Have fun,sounds really nice .My husband got me a great gift certificate for Valentines Day at the spa. It's for a massage, pedicure, facial
20%( +/-) for each different employee.
The massage person will work on you the longest. $10


Give the others between $3-5.
Only tip if there is a happy ending involved, and then probably 20% would be appropriate.
Firstly, in my opinion, You should tip -only- if you like the job they've done. Secondly, when I have spa days, I tip between 3-7 dollars a person. If you absolutely adore the way you look, I would go as much as 10 dollars a person.
you can tip 10% of total cost of sevices


one who does massage should be tipped more
Call the salon, ask how much each service would cost (as if you were paying for it instead of using a gift certificate) and tip 25% of the cost of the service.
i dont think you should tip them. Your husband bought you the certificate there for you shouldnt have to pay any thing else..... Thats why its a gift certificate.. :)
  • eyeshadow brush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment