Friday, January 15, 2010

I'm a guy n I'm going to the spa for a manicure+pedicure+facial. Should I add in a body treatment n massage?

I'm a 22 yr old guy. I'm graduating from college at the end of this week. I had heard about guys going to spas, so i figured what the heck... and I scheduled a manicure, pedicure and facial at a spa. Its scheduled for right after finals, a few days before the graduation ceremony I already asked about this on Yahoo answers before and the general consensus seemed to approve. If you have any thoughts on this let me know. Now my new question is this.... Should I call and add in a massage too? They have 30 min massage for $45 and 60 min massage for $75. I also noticed they do body treatments. Should I do one of these too? The have a choice of Custom Exfoliation Treatment, Hungarian Herbal Mud Treatment, and Honey-Carrot-Flax Seed Treatment. Is it a appropriate for a guy to get one of these? Also could i do all of the above, manicure and pedicure and facial and massage and body treatment all in one day? Also what are the processes like? Let me know your thoughts.


-Thanks


MikeI'm a guy n I'm going to the spa for a manicure+pedicure+facial. Should I add in a body treatment n massage?
Real guys do go to spas - treat yourself, you deserve it. Definitely sign up for the massage - it is Heaven!I'm a guy n I'm going to the spa for a manicure+pedicure+facial. Should I add in a body treatment n massage?
If you are considering getting that many services done on the same day you may want to see if they offer packages that include several treatments. This may save you money. As far as dressing for the spa you can wear whatever you want because as soon as you get there you will change into a robe and sandals that they will provide.
THat's a LOT to have done in one day, makes for a very long day. I've never scheduled so many things at once. Usually, they can't fit you in for all of that in one day.





If you are having all this in one day, have the mud treatment first and mani/pedi last. You don't want to mess up a nice mani-pedi. Just a thought...
lol haha ur kidding right? *shakes head and chuckles* nail polish on a guy.................. i %26lt;3 the masages on the feet but since ur a guy it's really wierd. there's never been a guy except 4 a masage there
Go and get the lot done,it would feel fantastic,just don't get coloured nails,clear would be fine.
Real men don't go to spas!





Snap.
dont do it
don't lisetening to that a** guys do go to the spa and Do whatever you want

No comments:

Post a Comment