Friday, January 15, 2010

I'm a guy n I'm going to the spa for a manicure+pedicure+facial. Should I add in a body treatment n massage?

I'm a 22 yr old guy. I'm graduating from college at the end of this week. I had heard about guys going to spas, so i figured what the heck... and I scheduled a manicure, pedicure and facial at a spa. Its scheduled for right after finals, a few days before the graduation ceremony I already asked about this on Yahoo answers before and the general consensus seemed to approve. If you have any thoughts on this let me know. Now my new question is this.... Should I call and add in a massage too? They have 30 min massage for $45 and 60 min massage for $75. I also noticed they do body treatments. Should I do one of these too? The have a choice of Custom Exfoliation Treatment, Hungarian Herbal Mud Treatment, and Honey-Carrot-Flax Seed Treatment. Is it a appropriate for a guy to get one of these? Also could i do all of the above, manicure and pedicure and facial and massage and body treatment all in one day? Also what are the processes like? Let me know your thoughts.


Thanks


-MikeI'm a guy n I'm going to the spa for a manicure+pedicure+facial. Should I add in a body treatment n massage?
r u gayI'm a guy n I'm going to the spa for a manicure+pedicure+facial. Should I add in a body treatment n massage?
oh ma god, u should totally go with the 30 min massage, i mean who wouldn't.You should do the Hungarian Herbal Mud Treatment, duh i heard it's one of the best.You should totally go with the manicure and pedicure it feels soooo great.


Yeaa, im not really into us guys getting pedicures and manicures but if you think it's worth it go ahead.
A man getting a manicure or a pedicure is hard for me to swallow (unless you are gay, then it seems perfectly acceptable). However, body massages are cool. Go for it-- you have worked hard and it will be a nice graduation gift to yourself. Have fun!
I don't know about the different facials, but don't let anyone talk you out of going. It's not gay at all to take pride in how you look.
man more lik manwhor PEDICURE!!!!!!!
did you tell your boyfriend your going to the spa???
try the massage! they feel soo good! :)
add it all treat yourself youve worked hard in college


i've never had one but it sounds nice haha
.. lol. i support u! get a massage.
first off i totally applaud you for getting the manicure and pedicure too many boys have gross nails and too long cuticles second get a body treatment i recommend the herbal one and massages are a great way to relive stress get the 30 min one if you have the usual amount of stress but the longer one might be better since its after finals also by doing this your not being gay or inappropriate but if you do feel uncomfortable going ask one of your female friends to go with you then you can play it off as her wanting you to go and if you do get all this may i suggest a haircut too just to complate the whole transformation
there is nothing wrong with a guy goin to a spa. what just cuz ur a guy u cant relax? i actually work at a spa. im new but ive been told guys come in often. get a massage. u will love it. i am a massage therapist. it is def worth the money. if u can afford it go with an hour. a half is never enough time. lol have fun
  • eyeshadow brush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment