Thursday, January 14, 2010

What is a silk wrap for nails?do you prefer a pedicure or manicure or manicure for my first spa visit?

I am going to a spa for my birthday and am wondering if I should get a manicure or pedicure? my toenails are all mest up, and short and the skin around them are gross, can they fix them. do facials work?, and do you have to be completely naked for a massage? can you wear a takini for a massage? i dont want to show anything! thats ambarrsing! how do you now a spa is good? to get a french manicure, do your nails need to be long? please answer as many ?'s as possible, give me advice pleaseWhat is a silk wrap for nails?do you prefer a pedicure or manicure or manicure for my first spa visit?
In a silk wrap, they add silk fibers to your nails and seal it for strength. As far as me, I would 10 times rather have a pedicure than a manicure. It's so relaxing! And, it can sometimes be hard to get all the rough skin, and clean up little toenails yourself (because you have to bend over, while the salon person has more leverage). You can keep as little or as much on for the massage as you want. If you don't want to show too much, just do what feels comfortable. They will keep whatever part they're not massaging covered with a towel. Remember, they see bodies all day...my friend's dad who is an ob-gyn says that he never understands why women are uncomfortable getting pelvic exams. He says that he does so many, that it's just automatic--they all seem the same, and he doesn't ever notice if people shave or whatever. lol I'm sure massage therapists are the same way. If you want to be modest, you could wear boy shorts and a sports bra. Enjoy!What is a silk wrap for nails?do you prefer a pedicure or manicure or manicure for my first spa visit?
i would do a pedicure and as far as the massage goes i wouldn't worry about it because your not completely naked and you have a towl over you

No comments:

Post a Comment