Thursday, January 14, 2010

Answer soon please - Do the spa pedicure people take care of soft corns? I don't want to get an infection.

I want a pedicure.. my new job has given me my first corn, I think. It's kind of soft, so I don't know if it's a corn.. what do they do? I'm afraid they'll put a pumice over it and break the skin?Answer soon please - Do the spa pedicure people take care of soft corns? I don't want to get an infection.
Spa pedicures are great but you can also get an infection from them and they could get carried away. I would purchase a product made for reducing friction. Corn removal products are not recommended because you can get carried away and further damage the skin. A corn usually is found on the top of boney prominent features of your foot %26amp; calluses are on the bottom of your feet. They can be soft. You might want to consider padding the area you have the most friction. If you have to wear heals consider using the BandAid brand Blister relievers they are smaller and will help reduce friction in more fitted/pretty shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment