Friday, January 15, 2010

I'm a guy n I'm going to the spa for a manicure+pedicure+facial. Should I add in a body treatment n massage?

I'm a 22 yr old guy. I'm graduating from college at the end of this week. I had heard about guys going to spas, so i figured what the heck... and I scheduled a manicure, pedicure and facial at a spa. Its scheduled for right after finals, a few days before the graduation ceremony I already asked about this on Yahoo answers before and the general consensus seemed to approve. If you have any thoughts on this let me know. Now my new question is this.... Should I call and add in a massage too? They have 30 min massage for $45 and 60 min massage for $75. I also noticed they do body treatments. Should I do one of these too? The have a choice of Custom Exfoliation Treatment, Hungarian Herbal Mud Treatment, and Honey-Carrot-Flax Seed Treatment. Is it a appropriate for a guy to get one of these? Also could i do all of the above, manicure and pedicure and facial and massage and body treatment all in one day? Also what are the processes like? Let me know your thoughts.


ThanksI'm a guy n I'm going to the spa for a manicure+pedicure+facial. Should I add in a body treatment n massage?
You may as well get a massage while you are there! You won't be sorry! You could skip the body treatment if you want or go ahead and try one, it doesn't really matter, but I wouldn't miss the massage for anything! Yes you can have it all done in a day and you will be so relaxed and feel so wonderful when you leave you won't believe it! They will clean and treat your skin and massage your face and neck. They will soak your feet and hands and do the nails and callouses on your feet and give you a nice foot and leg massage and hand massage. Then for the finale you get the full body massage while listening to soft music and some use aroma therapy! You'll feel like butter when you leave! Enjoy!!I'm a guy n I'm going to the spa for a manicure+pedicure+facial. Should I add in a body treatment n massage?
I would defenetly opt for the massage also. You might not like the body treatment so much tough. I know tons of models that get treatments, so yes its appropriate. Yes, most people also do all of that in one day also. It makes for a busy day, but in the end its worth it.
If you can afford it, go for it. It'll be relaxing after finals. Massages are amazing...you can do as many spa treatments as you want...it's just money in their pocket...they don't mind.
Maybe after you can stop at Forever 21 and get a new outfit and shoes with a matching purse.
Sure, i love going to the spa
dont get it done
im sry dude but manicures pedicures dont u thik that a bit ... gay
I used to work at a spa and we had a lot of guys come in for all of those things, so do not be embarassed!





Manicure will probably take about 30 mins. Pedicure: an hour. Facial: an hour. We didn't have the body treatments at our spa so I can't really tell you how long those take. But, I'm sure you could get all of those treatments in the same day, if you book well in advance.





Go for it! You deserve it! Its your graduation! You'll be more relaxed and better looking for when your family comes to see you graduate.





: )

No comments:

Post a Comment