Friday, January 15, 2010

I'm a guy n I'm going to the spa for a manicure+pedicure+facial. Should I add in a body treatment n massage?

I'm a 22 yr old guy. I'm graduating from college at the end of this week. I had heard about guys going to spas, so i figured what the heck... and I scheduled a manicure, pedicure and facial at a spa. Its scheduled for right after finals, a few days before the graduation ceremony I already asked about this on Yahoo answers before and the general consensus seemed to approve. If you have any thoughts on this let me know. Now my new question is this.... Should I call and add in a massage too? They have 30 min massage for $45 and 60 min massage for $75. I also noticed they do body treatments. Should I do one of these too? The have a choice of Custom Exfoliation Treatment, Hungarian Herbal Mud Treatment, and Honey-Carrot-Flax Seed Treatment. Is it a appropriate for a guy to get one of these? Also could i do all of the above, manicure and pedicure and facial and massage and body treatment all in one day? Let me know your thoughts.


-Thanks


MikeI'm a guy n I'm going to the spa for a manicure+pedicure+facial. Should I add in a body treatment n massage?
Definitely do the massage, but the body treatment is kinda weird to me.





Facial, mani and pedi are actually all good habits for a guy to have. Enjoy!I'm a guy n I'm going to the spa for a manicure+pedicure+facial. Should I add in a body treatment n massage?
sure as long as you can afford it, i especially approve of exfoliation which is great for your skin.





you deserve it, congratulations on graduating from college, treat yourself to this spa day and feel and look your best at your ceremoney.





have fun!
Go for it..you'll feel better and look extra gorgeous..and everybody knows looks are what matters!
dont get it done

No comments:

Post a Comment