Thursday, January 14, 2010

Who wants to go to the spa with me to get a pedicure & massage?

*A light-hearted question dedicated to Buk.Who wants to go to the spa with me to get a pedicure %26amp; massage?
I might not be Buk but my female travel agent would love to get a manicure and pedicure and a massage!!! Did I say my female travel agent? I meant to say my female travel agent and I would love to get a manicure and pedicure and a massage!!!Who wants to go to the spa with me to get a pedicure %26amp; massage?
If they soak your feet in sausage juices, you may get Buk to go with you.
the last time I got a pedicure, they had to call in a Falconer.
NOT ME!
Ooh, that sounds so good right now. Can you ask them to put polka dots on my pedicure? :)
me, me, me, me, me, me. please please please please pick me!!!!





I want to go to get a pedicure and a massage with you and if you pick me I will pay for the both of us meaning that your pedicure and massage are free. Is that a deal or what?
Actually, I wouldn't mine lol. I was just thinking about that yesterday !!
is it ur treat?
I'd love to come! Okay,so what time do we meet?
Can I go and just get a massage? I haven't had a profressional massage before, and my shoulders are tense as all get out, and they are killing me..
Yes I need to I broke a nail today
well im not buk





but i麓d go if you take me
yes i want
Yes it has been a long week - I need some pampering
As long as it's natural nails, with a facial and maybe a little Botox...
oooh me! me! I do! I do! , I want a pedicure and massage!!
That would be awesome!
umm... LOSERS!!! Ask questions that actually have some importance
I'm there, but I want the European facial too!
well i actually just went and got both of those done on Wednesday, but i am totally up for going again!!
Can I get a massage, too?
me me me me please please pick me
let's go. I don't have an appointment until next Wed. I need one now.
Well, I want to go, even if Buk goes to, thats fine with me.
i would love to go
That sounds like a truly wonderful idea i sure need it!


When are we going?





鈾?br>

: ^)
sure...I could use one right now

No comments:

Post a Comment