Thursday, January 14, 2010

What percentage should I be tipping when I get a spa pedicure?

good question.


I say two variables here





1- how nasty are your feet?


2- how comfortable and nice is the person who does it?





Id say tip like your hairdresser... if there is such a calculation.What percentage should I be tipping when I get a spa pedicure?
depends how good of a job they do! i say %10 is the minimum, %20 if they did a really good job. keep in mind if you'll want to go back to this spa again for treatments, because they will definitely remember how good or bad you tipped and thus how good the service will be next time around.What percentage should I be tipping when I get a spa pedicure?
Percentage shmiercentage!





Give what you can afford/what you think is appropriate! if you have a dollar to give him/her, then give them that if you think they deserved a tip!





Go by your budget and your judgement of what they deserve!
I Always tip at least 15%. And when they do a really good job I even give a 20%. I think you麓re the one to know that, but I know that you should tip every time you do it. Be generous with other , maybe you麓re the next one to get some generosity!!!!
15%-20%. The technicians really depend on the tips, especially if it's a commission based position.
I don't really go off of percentages. I usually tip $5-$10 depending on how good of a job they did
15 %
awesome-15%-20%


good-10%-15%


poor-6-10%


horrible-0%-5%
10% of the price?
If the person did a good job - 15 - 20%

No comments:

Post a Comment